Speak Your Next Big Life Change Into Existance
Download the change + success affirmations I used go from living paycheck to paycheck to tripling my income.
Developing a routine is essential in our lives. While I haven’t totally mastered my daily or weekly routine, I am working on trying different strategies to make my day work for me. One thing for sure, something as simple as reading a quote or affirmation daily can be a great asset to anyone’s routine. Here are some of our favorite life quotes.
1. “If you’re frustrated because you’re not getting what you want, stop for a second: Have you actually flat-out asked for it? If you haven’t, stop complaining. You can’t expect the world to read your mind. You have to put it out there, and sometimes putting it out there is as simple as just saying, “Hey, can I have that?” - Sophia Amoruso
2. "Behind every successful person there are a lot of unsuccessful years. Just wanted to remind you, as we go into a new week, that today's failures may eventually lead to tomorrow triumphs. So, please don't ever downgrade your dreams to match your reality, upgrade your faith to match your destiny!" - Kimberely Stefanski
3. "Failed plans should not be interpreted as a failed vision. Visions don't change, they are only refined. Plans rarely stay the same, and are scrapped or adjusted as needed. Be stubborn about the vision, but flexible with your plan." - John C. Maxwell
4. "You cannot, you cannot use someone else's fire. You can only use your own. And in order to do that, you must first be willing to believe that you have it." - Audre Lorde
5. "For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again." - Eric Roth, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button Screenplay
6. "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey
7. "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain
8. Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use. – Ruth Gordo
9. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any”. - Alice Walker
10. Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb
Are You Unstoppable?
Join our community of 300+ UNSTOPPABLE millennial women for exclusive access to premium content & events for women taking their career + hustle to the next level. (Yes, that's you, #Girlboss.)