The ULTIMATE Vision Board Planner Bundle
The ULTIMATE Vision Board Planner Bundle
Create a vision board that will make your dreams come to life!
- 15 Interactive Activities + Prompts: One tiny step at a time, we'll take you from confusion to clarity. From exploring different opportunities to creating intentional goals based in your personal values and purpose, each activity elaborates on the one before it to help you set goals that matter.
- Steps on How to Create Your Vision Board: Translate that BIG VISION you've created into images and quotes to create a vision board to make your dreams come to life.
"I have done vision boards before and I don’t think I put much thought into them. I just cut out nice phrases and pictures from magazines and said I would figure out how to make them fit into my vision. The Vision Board Planner definitely made me change my modus operandi. This guide required me to be very intentional about what I put on my board. The activities made me focus on the areas of like I wanted to improve upon. They made me really sit and think about the things I wanted to achieve. I did not have to make the pictures/phrases fit my vision. Because of the background work I had done, gathering the items for the board was so much easier than what I was used to. Using the planner made creating my vision board so much more than a thing to do with friends. The board became my permission slip to dream. Thanks so much Chantl for creating the planner. I would suggest it to anyone who is thinking about creating or revamping a vision board."
"Loved the vision board planner! I'm actually getting a group of girl friends together to have a vision board party. I've done my vision board and its already manifesting. Love your vision board program!"
"The vision board really helped a lot of our moms to look back at their goals and dreams in a very subtle but realistic way. They enjoyed the creative process of the activity wherein they are able to express their own concepts of change and steps without inhibition or fear of being judged. Therefore, on behalf of Bridges to Independence and my clients I would like to say thank you for spending your weekend with our moms. It has been a great fun time for all of them."
- Gina Macanlalay, Volunteer Coordinator @ Bridges To Independence
Ready To Create A Vision Board That Works?
My first vision board completely changed my life. I went from several attempts at the GRE (THREE TIMES!) to being able to focus and fully commit to my goals. In no time, I was able to get full control of my finances (they were all over the place before), go to business school to get a master's (rocking a high GRE score), land the job of my dreams (more than 3x-ing my income) AND start Thrive Lounge to help other women do the same.
Vision boards can be incredibly powerful, but you have to start with a clear understanding of what you want out of life.
That is where this vision board planner comes in.
What's inside The Vision Board Planner?
In this 62-page + 100% no-fluff + 100% interactive workbook, you'll learn:
- How to ignore rules and norms (and reality in general) to unleash your most ambitious dreams both - big and small
- Understand your strengths, weaknesses and deepest desires to set the best goals for you
- Explore different areas of your life to set goals that will make a difference in your ideal world
- Build an effective vision board that will help these dreams come to life
Sneak Peek Into The Content
4 Building Blocks
Even if you don't know where to start in creating your vision, we'll walk through four key "building blocks" that will create a strong foundation to build your miraculous vision.
15 Interactive Activities + Prompts
One tiny step at a time, we'll take you from confusion to clarity. From exploring different opportunities for you to creating intentional goals based in your personal values and purpose, each activity elaborates on the one before it to help you set goals that matter.
Steps on how to Create Your vision Board
We'll show you how to take that BIG VISION you've created and translate it into images and quotes to create a vision board that actually works to make your dreams come to life.
The Vision Board Planner is totally for you if...
- You've made the decision that come hell or high water you're making a huge change in your life.
- You can feel yourself getting COMFORTABLE and you know this isn't you!
- You've had this idea that's bugging THE CRAP out of you and you're wondering if NOW is the time to try it out.
- You heard about vision boards and you want to see what all the hoopla is about. (Don't worry... We'll hold your hand through it.)
Right after you purchase your ebook, it'll be sent to your email address where you can download the PDF e-book.